• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Teachers (1 Viewer)

HSC
sikhman said:
our school has the same teachers for yr 11 and yr 12....so whatever teacher you get your stuck with them....do all other schools do that? i know some selective schools do but im not sure about all of them....
My school is like that, so i'm like hoping i get really nice and good teachers. I heard from other people that the teacher i have for business studies (forgot her name) is really mean and annoying, so grr.

Muz4PM

HSC
I must say, the teachers I got for my subjects in Year 11 were all extremely good. We have the same teachers for Year 11 and 12.

NitroBoon

HSC
Dunno who my teachers are for next year, as long as they are competent, they are fine. I dont want some random illiterate Indian teacher teaching me chemistry this year.....

F-O-B

HSC
NitroBoon said:
I dont want some random illiterate Indian teacher teaching me chemistry this year.....
wow someone's a racist fag

Anyway.. our new principal kicked out all the inept teachers last year...hopefully to be replaced by some great ones this year!

Last edited:

jellybelly59

HSC
F-O-B said:

lol... agreed except for the last 3 letters hahaha :D u do know dat one of the two biggest populations are indians lol hahaha picking on the wrong race man... lol gonna get jumped hahaha jokes :D

lol... i've never really found head teachers to really be the best teachers.... they're always preoccupied so they never really focus on just our class... sometimes dey have to deal with the yr 7s and then the 8s or some really agro guy (pissed off the class teacher) gets sent to the head teacher and screws around in our class.... but might be different at ur school :D

Edit: couldn't fix my quote thingy so i got pissed off and just deleted the quote from sikhman.... PFFTT... so angry i couldnt be stuffed... I dropped my nucosef :(

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
F-O-B said:
He never said anything like 'I dont want any Indian teachers teaching me this year', he simply said that he didn't want 'some random illiterate Indian teacher teaching me chemistry this year'. Unlike you, I know what he meant and the science teacher he was referring to is indeed illiterate and Indian. The fact that he went so far as to specify the subject Chemistry, as opposed to simply leaving his comment to apply to all subjects, builds and reinforces the idea that he was referring to a specific person and not the race in general. If you originally thought about and questioned why he mentioned a specific subject - even slightly, you would realise this.

Sure, you might criticise him for abit of bad wording (replace the word 'some' with 'this' in the original post and you'll see what I mean), but you have no right to call him a racist. Thus, you might want to reconsider your blatantly rash accusation and rather stupid name-calling. To be perfectly honest though, I don't care all that much about what you think of him because I know he wouldn't give a shit, I'm just saying that you've come to a conclusion far too quickly and without really considering it. All you probably saw were the keywords 'dont', 'want', 'illiterate', 'Indian', 'teacher' and decided yourself what his post meant - something which resembles the act of putting words in his mouth.

Anyhow, I've already wasted a minute or two writing this so I'll end this post. For anybody wondering, yes, he is a friend of mine. You might think I'm being far too subjective, but I really don't give a shit - you would come to the same conclusion if you looked at it from an objective point of view as well. I admit that you would need to be somewhat detailed, however, isn't that the default position you would take before releasing some scathing remark about someone?

F-O-B

HSC
Continuum said:
He never said anything like 'I dont want any Indian teachers teaching me this year', he simply said that he didn't want 'some random illiterate Indian teacher teaching me chemistry this year'. Unlike you, I know what he meant and the science teacher he was referring to is indeed illiterate and Indian. The fact that he went so far as to specify the subject Chemistry, as opposed to simply leaving his comment to apply to all subjects, builds and reinforces the idea that he was referring to a specific person and not the race in general. If you originally thought about and questioned why he mentioned a specific subject - even slightly, you would realise this.

Sure, you might criticise him for abit of bad wording (replace the word 'some' with 'this' in the original post and you'll see what I mean), but you have no right to call him a racist. Thus, you might want to reconsider your blatantly rash accusation and rather stupid name-calling. To be perfectly honest though, I don't care all that much about what you think of him because I know he wouldn't give a shit, I'm just saying that you've come to a conclusion far too quickly and without really considering it. All you probably saw were the keywords 'dont', 'want', 'illiterate', 'Indian', 'teacher' and decided yourself what his post meant - something which resembles the act of putting words in his mouth.

Anyhow, I've already wasted a minute or two writing this so I'll end this post. For anybody wondering, yes, he is a friend of mine. You might think I'm being far too subjective, but I really don't give a shit - you would come to the same conclusion if you looked at it from an objective point of view as well. I admit that you would need to be somewhat detailed, however, isn't that the default position you would take before releasing some scathing remark about someone?
wall of text KOs me.

lol alright lets not blow this out of proportion.

But knowing absolutely zilch about the guy, or the context he was using that statement..it did come of as racist. He singled out one race man.

and LOL sorry if calling him a 'fag' hurt his feelings. i didnt realise we were still in primary school. :)

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
F-O-B said:
wall of text KOs me.

lol alright lets not blow this out of proportion.

But knowing absolutely zilch about the guy, or the context he was using that statement..it did come of as racist. He singled out one race man.

and LOL sorry if calling him a 'fag' hurt his feelings. i didnt realise we were still in primary school. :)
Haha, you say that you don't want to blow it out of proportion and yet you still add that little 'i didnt realise we were still in primary school' part at the end. The only message that I'm getting is that you want to escalate the situation, but I'll just stop here - no use in arguing with primary school kids. :)

Yes, I am fairly protective of my friends. If you diss them, I'll diss the shit out of you.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Continuum said:

QFT. That is precisely how I interpreted his post. :wave:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
sikhman said:
Was that intended to be sarcastic, or a blatant contradiction?
Sarcastic - just playfully scorning his post. :p

That said, I'll probably be scorned because of my previous post as well. Oh well. :D

Last edited:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
sikhman said:
his is actually hers :) (check the profile...)
Haha, oops. :)

Oh well, gender doesn't really that much over the internet. :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Wow Continuum, your a good friend to back up your friend nitro, with that essay lmao.

F-O-B

HSC
lol @ Razizi

Has anyone actually officially complained about a teacher?
...i just found out my fav science teacher was sacked, after a bunch of year 11's complained last year! :(

jellybelly59

HSC
hahaha one of the students from my school went straight to the principal and complained about our careers advisors cause she got yelled at during a careers lesson... she didn't get sacked or get a warning but that girl got in the shits by the careers advisor big time.... hahaha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)