• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Teen Paints 18m Penis on Parent's roof (1 Viewer)

muscleman09

HSC
Teen paints 18m penis on parents' roof

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A British teenager who painted an 18-metre penis on the roof of his parents' $2 million mansion has been exposed one year after he completed the mischievous artwork.

Rory McInnes, 18, took his inspiration from the Cerne Abbas Giant fertility symbol in Dorset and decided to make his family's Berkshire home stick out, The Sun reports.

Armed with a tin of paint last year, he climbed onto the newly completed roof of his parents' Berkshire house and painted the mammoth appendage, hoping the house would stand out on web-based satellite software.

But 12 months later his cover was blown when a helicopter pilot began flying passengers over the residence to take photos.

Parents Andy and Clare McInnes were shocked when they were contacted about their adorned roof.

"There’s no way there’s a 60ft (18m) phallus on top of my house," Mr McInnes was quoted as saying.

Mrs McInnes, 49, was more concerned about the Cerne Abbas symbol. Couples often have sex near the symbol in the hope of conceiving.

"We don’t want any more children, so the idea of sleeping under a giant fertility symbol is rather worrying," she said.

Rory, who is currently in Brazil, will be removing his painting when he arrives home, according to his parents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I dont see why u would waste time doing it...

greekgun

HSC
ahaha wat a crazy stupid kid. Seriously y would u do that 2 ur own house...if u want to draw a crazy giant penis on a roof at least do it on another house which doesnt belong 2 u or ur family.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
there are assorted swear words written in giant letters on the top of my school buildings, they're visible on google earth =]

gurusson

HSC
he forgot to mention the 15m phallis 2004s year 12s put facing a three lane main road, that took about 6 months to fixedit: gibbo that is

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
he forgot to mention the 15m phallis 2004s year 12s put facing a three lane main road, that took about 6 months to fixedit: gibbo that is

haha oh yeah. weed kill; is there anything it can't do?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You provided me with a Vowel and a Consonant.

Heres a Cookie for knowing them.

Once again find something of relevance.

Does anyone know exactly where the house is, i want a good lol.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
You provided me with a Vowel and a Consonant.

Heres a Cookie for knowing them.

Once again find something of relevance.

Does anyone know exactly where the house is, i want a good lol.
i told him he couldnt say that cos he's a noob here, but i accidentally posrepped him =[=[=[=[=[=[=[

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

From the linked article.
Oh shit, the artist must get around alot, those are all over the school lol.

I was expecting detail or something, not a basketball court lacking in a hoop and intelligence at the other end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)