tekken 1,2,3,4,5 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tekken is 3 is the greatest game ever made.
are there any other enthusiast out there?

how good is tekken 5... almost as good as 3

who is your favourite character?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC

Yoshimitsu, head of the Manji Clan, plans to use money from winning the tournament to help the starving people of the world.
At the end of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Yoshimitsu broke into the Mishima Zaibatsu vaults and stole the money for his own. During this operation, Yoshimitsu notices the fallen Bryan Fury and takes him to Dr. Boskonovitch.

One month later an S.O.S. goes out from Dr. Boskonovitch's research facility. Yoshimitsu rashes to the facility and finds everything in ruins and many members of the Manji Clan slaughtered. Yoshimitsu finds the defeated Dr. Boskonovitch in the deepest section of the research laboratories and learns it was Bryan, with his newly implanted perpetual power generator, that was responsible for the carnage.

"He destroyed those who helped him... I'll never forgive hom". Yoshimitsu's fist shakes with anger.

When Yoshimitsu hears that Bryan has entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, he signs up as well, seeking revenge on behalf of his dead Manji Clan members.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Tekken is pretty cool, gets a bit repitive though...
My favourite character is Kunimitsu, with Nina coming second(gotta love Bad Habit)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahahaha its a nerd thing but we play tekken drinking games. you lose you skull
nina is my second
then eddy
then king

tempco

HSC
tekken 5 is great to watch. the graphics are awesome.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
what the hell is that monster thing at the end though? when i played it at some arcade i smoked all the guys below him easy, got to that ginpachi clown and i got worked.
he did some thing where fire came out of his chest and it takes half your life off, i got up and he did it again and its fucking unblockable!!!
its bullshit! i got angry at the console, i should never be beaten at tekken ever

equiski

HSC
I prefer Dead or Alive.

...For the gameplay... of course >.>

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i use to come home everyday from primary school and play tekken.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
equiski said:
I prefer Dead or Alive.

...For the gameplay... of course >.>
Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that their clevage is pushed up under their mouth and they wobble like (unattractive) jelly ;)

My favourite is the little Japanese girl who wears the school uniform when you've won a battle with her. Also liked Brian coz he is so fast and his kick can almost kill you. My brothers mastered that other Japanese guy with the name staring with 'T' I think... Once they had that character I knew my ass was kicked.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, i was wondering what the fuck MJ was doing in the geeky lounge!

Then i see her talking about japanese girls with their boobies pushed all the way up ;) Ahh the world is a funny place :p

Personal fave: Jin and Kazuya. For fun, Yoshimitsu or Brian.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MaryJane said:
Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that their clevage is pushed up under their mouth and they wobble like (unattractive) jelly ;)

My favourite is the little Japanese girl who wears the school uniform when you've won a battle with her. Also liked Brian coz he is so fast and his kick can almost kill you. My brothers mastered that other Japanese guy with the name staring with 'T' I think... Once they had that character I knew my ass was kicked.
the japanese girl is xiaou wiu! she sucks because she takes so little life off! brian fury shits me to tears because he is my rivals favourite and i hate him when he does that evil fucking laugh like he is so good... cockhead

the only other guys are (tekken 3)
lee
law
jack
mokujin
paul
hwoarang
jin
heihachi

t?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Actually she'd be chinese ;)

Japanese would be Jun.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Brian is a great character, he is fast and hard to overpower.

hipPo3

HSC
"All slap and no tickle" aye ?

personally tekken sux for me .. im too much of a nubber
but my fav character has to be the lil dinosaur dude .. such a champ

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i used to play tekken 3 all the time on my playstation years back ill always keep clicking the kick button hoping to win the match eventually i moved to games like crash bandicoot, spyro, croc and metal gear solid stuff like that!

hipPo3

HSC
lol gw .. u moved from a pretty awesome arcade fighter to the ghey childish games noone likes ..

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, i was wondering what the fuck MJ was doing in the geeky lounge!

Then i see her talking about japanese girls with their boobies pushed all the way up ;) Ahh the world is a funny place :p

Personal fave: Jin and Kazuya. For fun, Yoshimitsu or Brian.
I'm a dark horse ;)

DrownTheCrow said:
the japanese girl is xiaou wiu! she sucks because she takes so little life off! brian fury shits me to tears because he is my rivals favourite and i hate him when he does that evil fucking laugh like he is so good... cockhead
Woah, thats some passion! And she does not suck, you just have to know her special moves. She does this cool cartwheel thing and drags them down with her ankles and then kicks them and its all cool!
DrownTheCrow said:
Yes, thats him!... Dont ask me where I got the 't' from. He wears like this god-awful yellow jumpsuit, right?

studynoob

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I'm a dark horse ;)

Woah, thats some passion! And she does not suck, you just have to know her special moves. She does this cool cartwheel thing and drags them down with her ankles and then kicks them and its all cool!

Yes, thats him!... Dont ask me where I got the 't' from. He wears like this god-awful yellow jumpsuit, right?
no the guy that wears the yellow suit is law the guy that does flips he kinda looks like bruce lee thou! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)