Text scaling? (1 Viewer)

alficio

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I keep hearing all this stuff about text scaling. like how Hamlet 13/20 would be worth 16/20 in some other text etc etc (im just making up numbers). But how does it actually work? If you get a 20 is there no scaling at all? wouldn't that be a bit unfair? Can someone clarify to me how this works? thanks

emilios

HSC
no i think it would actually be more fair.

apparently the students who did speeches for mod B this year got a specified speech that was very difficult to talk about, whilst us Hamlet kids got a generic-ish question. don't you think it's fair that a 13-14/20 in the speeches gets scaled up to a higher mark?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
plz speeches be aligned more

deane completely rekt everyone :(

QZP

HSC
no i think it would actually be more fair.

apparently the students who did speeches for mod B this year got a specified speech that was very difficult to talk about, whilst us Hamlet kids got a generic-ish question. don't you think it's fair that a 13-14/20 in the speeches gets scaled up to a higher mark?
If you read the post... he says that it's unfair if e.g. someone got 16/20 raw which is scaled to say 19/20 vs. someone who got 20/20 raw and undergoes no mark boost since they maxed out already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)