The 50 below thread (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
So how did you go in the queensland thing?

superlaura

HSC
My talants lie in the arts...and i am simply devostated that i didn't get 83 for the USYD arts digree. I don't know what to do with my life now. Any advice from my fellow comraydes? How did I fail so, mortifyingly?

Here are, my marks, and my uai:

English Standard: 71
Ancient History: 73
Hospitality: 67
Latin Continuers: 58
Mathematics (General): 55

2008 UAI: 47.10

lionking1191

HSC
superlaura said:
My talants lie in the arts...and i am simply devostated that i didn't get 83 for the USYD arts digree. I don't know what to do with my life now. Any advice from my fellow comraydes? How did I fail so, mortifyingly?

unfortunately your marks are well below your comr[a]des (state mean) in pretty much all your subjects. an arts d[e]gree at USYD looks unlikely atm but you have plenty of options open to you still such as doing your HSC at tafe, doing your HSC again, do a TAFE course and try to get a transfer, do the STAT later and applying as non-standard entry, etc.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
superlaura said:

you sure that's where your talents lie? :angel:

ps: matt, i think i'm in love.

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
superlaura said:

lol, um, no i don't think this is true ahha

superlaura

HSC
The arts? english and historys of course! i'm really good at those subjects, hsc is bs. and lionking1191 i think u spelled words wrong...they don't have parinthesis in them.

besides, i don't think i'll be going to TAFE or taking STAT but thanks for the advice. i'm still waiting for a reply from harvard and oxford. otherwise i think i will get into USYD arts through the talanted perfomers skeme. i've been rehersing a one-man shakspeare play where i play all the parts!

see you at USYD next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)