The Bio students who "I did this so I'm right because the test was easy" (1 Viewer)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Best post ever.
hahaha. almost. i say 2nd best post i've seen in the past few weeks.
there was another excellent one. can't remember where.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Lil Clutch said:
lol. im with you girl on one level. but then again whats the point of this forum? just open discussion bout everything and anything. i go on it to contribute my own insight into exams and what not, but if you're against it in the sense that some ppl are really arrogant, or too sure of themselves or you're actually concerend bout their emotional wellbeing-that u think they'll get disappointed if their results are lower than what they expect...then let them be. like ive learnt that being over confident about an exam really hurt when my marks weren't reflective of this attitude, so now im jsut neutral bout everything-but i'd rather see a majority of people feel good bout their hsc exam then complaining bout how much they fucked up-but then again, id swing either way because this forum is ultimately open for discussion.

i sincerely agree with you bout people who might strongly impose stuff on others with their stance of being over confident and certain, etc-like that quarantine example of yours-dont lsiten to them! the hsc exmainers know best, let them mark our exams, not ourselves or other people! :)
But if you let them think they did well, when they get their results it could be a major dissapointment and lead to depression. Better that they find out that they arent as good as they think they are now rather than later.
take me for example, 15/15 for multiple choice, but i prolly fucked up the elective cause i dont know about the different theories for human evolution.

iam home now by the way, seeya

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
orchid_violet said:
I don't like people like you... assuming you know it all and you think it was easy. many of you and then get disappointed when you get your results because you didn't expect it. so stop with the nonsense "if you talk about quarantine you will get full marks", because half of you have no idea what you are on about, at the moment there are no certainties... just opinions
actually i agree with you

I hate all the posers that study like 5 hours a day literally and is top 10 in every subject they are in but when they come to school they tell everyone "I don't study" and actually call people that have potential to beat them in the next assessment "nerds" in order to try and get those people to stop studying since they are a threat

no offence but people like that deserves to get beaten outside of school no offence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)