the crucible question (1 Viewer)

lolzlolz

HSC
anyone studying the crucible, is the authorial intrusion important or a technique to consider??

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
anyone studying the crucible, is the authorial intrusion important or a technique to consider??
personally I didn't use this as a technique in my essays however many of my friends did, it's a valid technique and if you need to use a part of miller's commentary to back your point/thesis then you can easily quote that part and call it authorial intrusion

lolzlolz

HSC
personally I didn't use this as a technique in my essays however many of my friends did, it's a valid technique and if you need to use a part of miller's commentary to back your point/thesis then you can easily quote that part and call it authorial intrusion
I see, thank you!!

may22

HSC
depends on your arguments/essay question, but it's always good to be aware of it and know how to structure it into your response. Depending on how you choose to argue, it could be more beneficial than another technique such a stage directions. In other cases, it may not be as important to use. I guess this falls under the whole "being selective with your evidence" thing in the criteria, so use your discretion

lolzlolz

HSC
depends on your arguments/essay question, but it's always good to be aware of it and know how to structure it into your response. Depending on how you choose to argue, it could be more beneficial than another technique such a stage directions. In other cases, it may not be as important to use. I guess this falls under the whole "being selective with your evidence" thing in the criteria, so use your discretion
thanks 🙂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)