The definitive guide to Post-modernism by absolution* (1 Viewer)

hazukashii

HSC
Thank you SO much for this, it's an absolute GODSEND. I don't know where you got the patience to compile all of this, but thank you so much! Should make a shitty topic a little more bearable *nods* THANK YOU

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
hazukashii said:
Thank you SO much for this, it's an absolute GODSEND. I don't know where you got the patience to compile all of this, but thank you so much! Should make a shitty topic a little more bearable *nods* THANK YOU
Personally, I adored this elective and carried through with it in my 4U Major Work. As someone already mentioned, it really is one of those "epiphany" subjects. When you understand, it comes crashing upon you like waves-- it's never one of sinking and gradual realisation.

That being said, it's marvellous and rewarding when you begin to see the world through the postmodernist filter.

bawd

HSC
cleoboulevard said:
they didn't work for me either. could you pehaps reload it?
Same here. The website has been suspended. Meaning absolution hasn't been paying hosting fees or whatever lol. Did someone else happen to copy and paste the information from the site onto a word document or something? Please post if you have the information.

bawd

HSC
Zephyrio said:
I can upload my notes on Pomo if you want.
Please do.

Again, if anyone has absolution's PoMo notes, please upload them as well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)