• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Family Stone (2 Viewers)

HSC
starring my bitch, has been pushed back in the states... so it will also be pushed back here i pressume!!!!

so that means when i get to the states it will be on! YAY!!!

Anyways.. this movie should be rad regardless of Rachel.

HSC
hey, she's my bitch too! ;)

but yeah, as far as i know, it hasn't been pushed back here. so maybe you can see it here, and then when you leave? this looks awesome though.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hey, she's my bitch too! ;)

but yeah, as far as i know, it hasn't been pushed back here. so maybe you can see it here, and then when you leave? this looks awesome though.

surely though they have to show it in the states first?

meh. maybe not

icecreamdisco

HSC
i wish rachel mcadams would stop making movies so this board would be back to normal.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Anyone else disappointed that Claire Danes is selling herself to this years My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Ah well.. I guess actors have to get paid sometimes too.. just look at Steve Buscemi and The Island.

And what's with Dermot Mulroney.. does he only ever get roles in wedding movies?

HSC
im an idiot said:
exactly what i was thinking.

is this movie about them?
Starring

Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker. Claire Danes, Rachel McAdams, and Luke Wilson..

The Stone family unites in common cause when their favorite son brings his uptight girlfriend home for the Christmas holiday, with plans of proposing. Overwhelmed by the hostile reception, she begs her sister to join her for emotional support, triggering further complications.

like omg will be out when i go to LA... yay!

icecreamdisco

HSC
i just noticed rachel wears a dinosaur jr t-shirt in this movie. she is now the best and coolest actress of all time.

HSC
and she wasn't before? but i admit that it adds to the coolness.

i'm so sick of the trailer, but the bit that's like "i don't care whether you like me or not!" "oh, of course you do .." and she slurps her coffee, gives her an evil stare and walks off .. its effing classic.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
and she wasn't before? but i admit that it adds to the coolness.

i'm so sick of the trailer, but the bit that's like "i don't care whether you like me or not!" "oh, of course you do .." and she slurps her coffee, gives her an evil stare and walks off .. its effing classic.

lol and those like over sized hary potter glasses. bahaha... oh god

HSC
lol i saw this again in NYC. But its getting shit ass reviews here........ rachels funny though. but sjps hair is way too tight.

HSC
man, i want to see it .. sarah jessica parker's character pisses me off, but as she's in one of the best tv shows ever i'll let her off. not long now!

.. yes i am sad. shut up. and the reviews i've read have been actually okay, like the story is cliched as hell but the acting is awesome. well its got rachel, so they can't go wrong.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHHAH McAdam's has hairy nipples. hey milla, maybe you can steal a nipple hair, like my delta hair. BAHAHAH

HSC
Shell said:
HAHAHHAH McAdam's has hairy nipples. hey milla, maybe you can steal a nipple hair, like my delta hair. BAHAHAH
bahahahhahaaa!!! somehow i think nipple hairs will be a little harder to steal! lol.

merry xmas bitches!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)