The Human Story Assessment Task - Help Needed (1 Viewer)

colosus

HSC
Anyone doing the topic mentioned above, because i need serious help with my assessment task which is due on 4 July.

It consists of the following:

PART A

Gather and process secondary information and use available evidence to ASSESS the contribution of two of the following palaentologists work to our increased understanding of human evolution

* Leakey Family
* Donald Johanson
* Robert Broom
* Phillip Tobias
* Raymond Dart
* Jane Goodall

- Explain the evidence they used to draw their evolutionary path of humans. Provide the evolutionary tree by drawing it.

- Compare the alternative views of the two palaentologists chosen and by using the same fossil evidence provide an overview of the similarities and differences of any two species used in tracing human evolutionary relationships.

* Discuss possible future scientific study into the evolution of humans.

PART B

A fossil site has just been unearthed in Central Africa. You are a palaentologist on your way out to the site to start the process of identifying the species found.

- Explain how would you go about collecting fossil remains.

- Discuss the process in identifying how to determine what type of species has been found.

- Outline the ways in which you could keep accurate and reliable records of your findings.

- Explain why your investigation of the fossil site and analysis of your findings is best undertaken as a team rather than an individual.

ANY LINKS/NOTES /INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

CHEERS
ROBERT

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
i wish i could help you but unfortunately i'm a lil behind on this topic...
however, i do suggest you try going to your local libraries.. sometimes they have really useful videos there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)