• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Price is Right : Supershowcase (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
lol do u watch it all the time?! haha its crazy, i only watch it wen im mega bored

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i've started to watch it, hsc and all. the amount of really scarily strange people that go on it scares me. but its funny to see how they clap about wallets and microwaves.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I used to watch to perve ar the chicks, but then I grew up I guess.

Not a bad show though.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
i think the last part is rigged.. its electronic, so they can chuck in what ever amount they want if they want to contestant to win or not

plus, its boring

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
The only way the last part is rigged is in that they have a canoe that costs $600, a handbag costing $2000 and a PRINT (not even real) for $5000. PLUS brands that nobody has ever heard of.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I only like the half time where they spin that huge wheel to try and get $1 or close to it.

I love seeing larry's quick reaction when he thinks the contestants are going to get hurt. That dot thing on the ground is so lame.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha im traumatised by the people that go on there. They always jump around and embarrass themselves. Funny to watch but scary..

nerd2die4

HSC
Misturi said:
I only like the half time where they spin that huge wheel to try and get $1 or close to it.

I love seeing larry's quick reaction when he thinks the contestants are going to get hurt. That dot thing on the ground is so lame.
The dot is there because some guy got hit on the head by the wheel because he was standing too close to it.

dingding

Señor Member
HSC
The only good thing on the show is when dumb people make fools of themselves. Like during the number guessing thing before the showcase when Larry says 'lower' and they go higher they look like idiots on national TV.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I LOVE that show!

I love the Price is Right! I fell like such a wanker watching it though, because I get all involved during things like the Supershowcase and "help" by yelling at the television what order they should be locked in, if they've got it wrong, etc :D

I'd like to be on it one day, but I think you have to be 18 in case you win something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)