the ring (1 Viewer)

HSC
Originally posted by Felix: I
watched it today with a friend.
wasn't too bad. but disappointing none the less, it's only "scray" because of the shock images that pop up and the sudden music.
generally it's just disgusting/shocking. but i guess it's alright, might have left TOO many questions unanswered.

but hearing some friends having nightmares and paranoia after watching the film...i think i've come up some excellent scaring ideas......just need to get a copy of the "ring video" now..........
hrm.... what are the unanswered questions? I'll see if I can answer them :)

You can get a copy of the video off KaZaA or other file-sharing programs, just search "The Ring Video". I have it and I've been watching it heaps :)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i saw it last night and wasn't too dissapointed, but then again i wasn't expecting much...i didn't find it scary though

anyone seen the commercial for "brotherhood of the wolf"
man that looks good, pity its in french...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Felix: I
it's only "scray" because of the shock images that pop up and the sudden music.

i agree, same with the movie "long time dead".....both films didn't make me scared to walk out into the dark parking lot after the movie.....unlike say, "the others" lol

HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
anyone seen the commercial for "brotherhood of the wolf"
man that looks good, pity its in french...
Ah.. the french aren't that bad... Amelie was a top flick :)

Sarah J

HSC
Maybe that's why I was dissappointed. I'd heard so much about how scary it was, so I was expecting it to be in league with "The Others", and sadly it wasn't.

It's not that it was a bad movie, it's just that it wasn't the greatest, or even "write-home-to-mum-about" great. I thought the ads for it were scarier.

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J
Maybe that's why I was dissappointed. I'd heard so much about how scary it was, so I was expecting it to be in league with "The Others", and sadly it wasn't.

It's not that it was a bad movie, it's just that it wasn't the greatest, or even "write-home-to-mum-about" great. I thought the ads for it were scarier.
Thats really strange... cos I found "The Ring" much scarier than "The Others":eek:

It might be in part because I saw the others on a standard television though...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
2nd time i saw "the others" was on my computer at 1AM....man, i was dying to go to the toilet after the movie but was too scared to walk outta my room....had to hold it in till the morning lol

Missngel

lol dont u hate when that happens?? I went to watch the ring tonight i have to tell you i am VERY disappointed i thought it was going to be more scary my friend told me she watched it and she was freaking out by the end of the movie. The only time i found it a bit freaky was when the girl came out of the TV and from far was suddenly in front of the guy plus the music helps scare ya but to tell u the truth overall i thought it was pretty shit considering the plot was really really good i just think they could of done more with it

can sumone explain to me y she didnt die yet the guy did????

confused,,
me and scary movies dont mix to well these days after hearn a story. mind u the cinema was EMPTY to make things betta ayy...

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
bcos, the only way u dont die , is if u make a copy of the video and show it to sum1 else,, she showed it to that dude. but that dude didnt make a copy and show it to sum1, thats why he died...... so that is why she made her son make a copy, so he wouldnt die...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
yeah cuz the girl said spread the word or let people know or something like that....can't remember now...

Missngel

well basically she didnt die coz she made a copy of the tape. Thats why she made her son make a copy of the tape so he wouldnt die.

Felix: I

i think it was something like "she only wanted to be heard"
and that the first tape was created in the 'cabin 12'

Anton

HSC
The Ring - I haven't seen the Japanese version - was so crap. I went in looking to be scared. Didn't happen. Fuckers.

Anton

Pretz

Some of it was funny though. Like that hilariously inappropriate joke the guy makes when the woman asks if he wants to do something sometime. I think it was something like "as long as we're not renting a movie".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)