• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The rise of far right-wing groups of Europe (1 Viewer)

na110793

HSC
In recent years several Europe countries have seen the rise of far right-wing groups. Groups such as Golden Dawn of Greece http://xryshaygh.wordpress.com, Casa Pound of Italy http://www.casapounditalia.org (whose website contains a trojan, and cannot be loaded if you have a linkscanner) and the English Defence League of Great Britain http://englishdefenceleague.org/ have a documented history of hatred against immigrants, Islam, Judaism and the left wing. Do you think that this will spread to Australia?

HSC
haven't heard of the other two but the EDL is just a bunch of soccer hooligans who are opposed to islam, pretty sure they're explicitly (or allegedly to keep the heat off them) anti racist

but what the fuck do you expect when you try to reduce whites to a minority?

Last edited:
HSC
No different to when the black Africans kicked out all the Indians from Uganda. Europe is being flooded with non- whites.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
but what the fuck do you expect when you try to reduce whites to a minority?
ethnic italian population of italy: 92.9%
ethnic greek population of greece: 93.76%
ethnic british ('white') population of england: 90.94%

i think what you mean is 'what the fuck do you expect when you have a perception of the reduction of whites to a minority?'

ALL HEIL EURABIA

na110793

HSC
At the current rate of illegal immigration, by 2015 the ethnic Greek population will be a minority in their own country. Illegals enter Greece at a rate of about 250-300 per day.

HSC
ethnic italian population of italy: 92.9%
ethnic greek population of greece: 93.76%
ethnic british ('white') population of england: 90.94%

i think what you mean is 'what the fuck do you expect when you have a perception of the reduction of whites to a minority?'

ALL HEIL EURABIA
yeah true but you know as well as i do that differential reproduction rates in alignment with mass immigration will eventually result in that and most of these far-right characters are aware and concerned about that

also its a testament to the awfulness of 'european' ethnic minorities that europeans are already starting to develop a massive backlash against tthem even despite them still being 90% (usually) of their countries

i have no idea why its not similiar in the united states which is less than 65% white now given that latino poison is fucking awful too

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
yeah true but you know as well as i do that differential reproduction rates in alignment with mass immigration will eventually result in that and most of these far-right characters are aware and concerned about that

also its a testament to the awfulness of 'european' ethnic minorities that europeans are already starting to develop a massive backlash against it

i have no idea why its not similiar in the united states which is less than 65% white now given latino poison are fucking awful too
55mn ethnic italians will somehow become a minority in italy?
10mn or so greeks?

i'm not saying the ethnic distributions won't change, perhaps substantially. but come on, italy has around 900,000 north africans and arabs.

HSC
funkshen enjoying the cultural enrichment of muslims and sub saharan africans

HSC
55mn ethnic italians will somehow become a minority in italy?
10mn or so greeks?

i'm not saying the ethnic distributions won't change, perhaps substantially. but come on, italy has around 900,000 north africans and arabs.
well it depends on the country

i dont know about all of them but the united kingdom has this demographically projected as far as im aware (i havent bothered to fact check fyi so dont take any of my posts here as anything stated with certainty or the product of strong research), idk about other countries

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i know some pretty rad sub saharan africans. and to be quite honest we should be cultivating good relations with the congolese so they will sell us all their shit

muslims, though.

HSC
why not just invade the congo again

sry but introducing feral negroes into our countries so that they'll sell us minerals isnt worth it (anyway its irrelevant because they'll sell minerals to us regardless its not like they can do anything else)

Last edited:
HSC
they'll all be colonised by china in 15 years anyway

maybe the chinese will just kill them all

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
china won't be colonising anyone

besides australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)