The role of Agrippina during the reign of Claudius (1 Viewer)

Tarahd

HSC
Howdy.
I am curretnly making summary notes for agrippina in accordance to the syllabus by mainly using teh many resources on Agrippina from the BoS resource page. Thank god for BoS.
However I am a little confused where to begin the-role of agrippina during the reign of claudius- that is
- from when he become emperor, therefore including what she did when she married Crispus?
- only from her marriage to claudius
and do i write about her role to ALL aspects of her life or is it just her role to Claudius?
sorry if it doesnt make sense.

Any respnses would be great..
ill be waiting ('',)
THANKYOU

atreus

HSC
her role during the reign of claudius changes. ultimately, the most important stuff u need to know for this dot point would be her role during her marriage to claudius, but its also importnant to know what was hapening before as well. e.g. her marriage to crispus and the protection this offered her from messalina.
but the most detailed stuff u need to summarise and really remeber is all the stuff she did while married to claudius. there are so many things and it can be hard to remember them all, and also really bad if u were just listing things she did, so try to categorise things into 5 or 6 groups. theres a lot of overlap here with her achievements and her legacy etc, because so much she did with claudius was really rare for a woman to do. u could categorise it into things like:
- things done to promote nero
- things done that made her look like an equal partner to claudius
- etc.

Tarahd

HSC
Alright ill see how i go an any troubles ill post.

cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)