• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

[ The token thread of increasing SPAM since the course ended ] (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
^^ These seem to be popping up everywhere lately and its quite funny reading the impending doo...err new oppurtunities the new year is undertaking :D

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Asylum, you are such a spammer... i mean, *I* would never participate in any spamming activity.. *cough cough*

good luck for all those taking up 4 unit soon ;) If you can handle the stress of the last week before it's due, you'll have heaps of fun - what other subject lets you do whatever you want for a whole year? :p (dont say anything if there are other subjects that let you do major projects for a whole year.. let me bathe in my ignorance..)

narrator

HSC
N/A
i'm sorry, anyone saying they're not spamaholics are deluding themselves, especially you asylum

SPAM FOREVER!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Aren't there any Ext2 Moderators around? Or Super Mods? *Cough* Minai * Cough* :D:D:D

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
AsyLum... you and i both know that spam is the glue that holds the internet together... :p partly cos of how much YOU do it... :p

But on a more serious note... I HATE STANDARD ENGLISH!!!

g00k... if u had've told me that it would've sucked this much, i would've stopped being lazy and picked advanced... then ext 1... then prolly ext 2. Probably only so i could DESTROY brad... and write a better play... prolly something along the Beckett Absurdist theme... :p better than that post modernism shit... :p

narrator

HSC
N/A
hey Jess, thanks for the comment.

go on, i dare ya to try and write a better play, and you have the nerve to insult postmodernism! For shame.

by the way, i hope you remember how much incriminating footage i have of you, you ain't seen nothin yet.

you shall die a slow and painful death...trust me...

by the way, thanks spin spin sugar for defending postmodernism, don't listen to d1ngo, he's just a little boy with a superiority complex, nothin any intellect has to worry bout

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hhahaha

pathetic fools of :spam: you have all fallen into my trap!! :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
flyin' are you saying that our spam should be moderated!!!! Nooooo!!!!
Well, I'm just pointin' out some people aren't doin' their job properly... flyin' is just seekin' some sort of future promotion. So don't mind him. :p :p :p

narrator

HSC
N/A
delusion, the most pitiful of human response, for a superiority complex can only be an aspect of the inferior, thus rationability rules me out of contention.

you on the other hand...

ants are many...

d1ngo

HSC
keep bringing the big words... :) i can handle them... :)
ants ARE many.. yes... but without them... who'd do the hard work? Not these 'superior' intellects...

oh... btw... i got the tape from the play...

the one where sarah fooled u hard...

remember? she 'lost her voice?' gotta luv digicams... :p

maybe a 'behind the plays (that sucked)' special for graduation... what do u think?

narrator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by d1ngo
keep bringing the big words... :) i can handle them... :)
ants ARE many.. yes... but without them... who'd do the hard work? Not these 'superior' intellects...
the power of the ant to ever sustain hope, it is truly the greatest of feats...

...however, they also delude themselves into false realities whereby they believe they are gods, thus, a superiority complex, thankyou for proving my point...

...most ants are blissfully unaware of the higher powers at work, the ever looming mistress of fate, oblivious to their own limitations and ultimate failures, for inevitably, the point remains, they are nothing but ants...

Last edited:

d1ngo

HSC
Originally posted by narrator
...most ants are blissfully unaware of the higher powers at work, the ever looming mistress of fate, oblivious to their own limitations and ultimate failures, for inevitably, the point remains, they are nothing but ants...

Sounds like satanism to me... does it work? or, like communism, is it only theoretical?

Maybe my previously-drug induced stupor has started to wear off... but the banality of replying to these messages has started to make itself clear... a "higher" intellect probably wouldn't have replied to MY OWN post in the first place...

I refuse to admit defeat... only move the battlefield to another place and time... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)