The wrong idea (1 Viewer)

Happybunny1

HSC
hey i am sitting here trying to write my proposal and it just dawned on me that i don't know if i have the right idea. i want my focas question to be something like "analyse representations of Robert the Bruce throghout time" but there aren't too many differing ideas about him basically only was he a villain or a hero?

should i change my topic??

fsn

HSC
Have you tried going to uni libraries for some info ? if you still cant find information, it might be best to change topics or better yet consult your teacher before hand.

X

xeuyrawp

Hmm, that kind of question is quite difficult, as in his image hasn't changed through time. Rather, different goups have always thought differently of him.

nwatts

HSC
Try just changing your question. If you're interested in Robert the Bruce and the history of the Scots/Scottish independence stuff then take a different angle - one that both has considerable resources behind it and one more original than that you've got.

Check the usyd/mq libraries before you entirely change topic though. They've got some good history resources.

Happybunny1

HSC
thanks you guys, i went and talked to my teacher and he said just stick with what i have got for the proposal, but then i look at changing it later. thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)