They dont even check IDs???? (1 Viewer)

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
they checked ours against photos while we were doing the test.
the supervisor just stood there and stared at you... it was a little off-putting.

G'day-john

we didnt have teachers checking against photos, any one could have sat the exam for you, im not sure if its allowed but we even had teachers from our skool come in during the exam. our skool never follows standard operating procedures.

G'day-john

yeah flamen mungrals, lol. the trials were a joke, during maths i need another booklet and plz here me out i put up my hand but the teacher (our stage co-ordinator) was on her computer. i done the next thing and begun clicking, still no response. then a few boys in the exam started clapping as loud as they could, im being 100% serious. and it still took her another minute to respond, they even called her name. (the lights were on but nobodys home).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea.. the hsc examiners do seem to kno there shit tho, i swear i started looking into blank space and they were like... inspecting me to see if i had a bomb.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
they checked us against our photo in the area of study exam on monday, but they didnt check again today...

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
yeah they've gone around and checked ours every exam so far.... they looked at my photo id.. and then looked at me.. and i smiled so the link between the 2 was clear! lol... this was while i was attempting to think of what i was going to write next for that stupid Lear essay!

chepas

HSC
I got asked for ID - as the soul candidate doing Music 2! But they also wanted ID in English today, but they didn't check on Monday? Weird...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Lol, they checked today and the man peered at me, saying I looked different...hahaha

C

CaR

and I was wondering why that man was staring at me while I did my exam @.@

hmmmmmmmm

OUR examiners know nothing dead set....they gave us no instruction ...didnt cheak ids and then made a shit load of noise during the exam

im telling it it was a bloody joke

rumour

HSC
The principal from the boys school was wondering around the hall, before the exam started & he was checking, everyone as they went in.

The scary part was, that he was wearing their sports uniform!!!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've never been checked...but we had our teachers at the door on monday (not wed though).. i havent seen any supervisors looking at us or asking for id....meh
anyone feel like doing maths for me??

Gomer

HSC
Well they haven't been checking ID's in my exams so far... Guess it was just scare tactics telling us we would have ID slips on our desks.

-- Gomer

mishka

HSC
N/A
my mum used to do supervising for the HSC until a few years ago. the clipboard they carry around has a plan of the exam room and they have to write which student number is where so that if there is any suspected copying/cheating, they can look up the seat plan and see where the people were sitting for that exam. as for photo id's, i'm not entirely sure if they do check them... i haven't asked about that... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)