They lost my paper, what's going to happen? (1 Viewer)

NinaChapps

HSC
Yeah, so as the title says, they misplaced my paper and I have yet to find out if they found it or not. What's going to happen if they don't find it? Do I have to retake the test, or will they just give me an estimate?

medicore

HSC
I don't think you can resit the test as you already know it, I think they'll give you an estimate. wow that sucks heapps :/ how do you know they lost it though? did they call you up or something.

NinaChapps

HSC
I don't think you can resit the test as you already know it, I think they'll give you an estimate. wow that sucks heapps :/ how do you know they lost it though? did they call you up or something.
Well, thank god for that. I really did not want to do it again anyways, it was stressful enough the first time. Would that be an estimate based on my ranks? And yeah, they called my dad saying I didn't come to my exam.

medicore

HSC
Well, thank god for that. I really did not want to do it again anyways, it was stressful enough the first time. Would that be an estimate based on my ranks? And yeah, they called my dad saying I didn't come to my exam.
Yeah, I think it's your internal rank. Not entirely sure. good luck with your other exams :)

noor14

HSC
dont worry about it just hope for the best and maybe they will actually find it...just relax
they probably will give you an average but like i said just hope for teh best and think positively
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)