Things you wish to one day conquer... (1 Viewer)

get_born

I want to oneday go bunjee jumping, sky diving, scale the top of mount Everest, and if im lucky get the chance to paint the white house a different colour.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
surf teahupoo, the heaviest most perfect wave in the world
2009. ill see you there

SlipStream

HSC
To conquer the multifaceted skill and art of driving cars - fast and slow - and become an expert (the term used in its dictionary context, :p not the worn-out denotation used everyday of the week: i.e. "i'm an expert at toasting bread".) There's so much to it, but I'll get there one day... hopefully before my mid twenties. There's heaps of other stuff I'd like to achieve in my life, but they all indirectly arise from my aim to become an awesome 'clutch pusher'. However it's a profession you never stop learning about, no matter how good you are.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i wanna go to the moon :)

anyone got a spare 100 million dollars?

get_born

mr_brightside said:
i wanna go to the moon :)

anyone got a spare 100 million dollars?
ill lend it to you, but you have to pay interest on each dollar. Now ask yourself...is it really worth it?

Nah...but that would be cool! When you look at all those pictures of astronauts in pitch black space, its like WOW! :cool:

G

Gavvvvvin

last_chance said:
I want to oneday go bunjee jumping, sky diving, scale the top of mount Everest, and if im lucky get the chance to paint the white house a different colour.
Im gonna conquer Mount Druitt.

SlipStream

HSC
DaddyK said:
But seriously [bleh bleh bleh] And be the owner of a custom car building shop.
I agree. I know many people who hold such a dream.

i.e. the reason behind Allera_Automotive_Modifications ;)

I went through such a stage, then realised that I can't run a lucrative modifying business and maintain my commitments as a full time magazine editorial team member...

Good luck to all in achieving their dreams and aspirations!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dad wants to walk to kokoda trail with me in 3 years time
i cant wait to do it

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I want to go bunjee jumping, skydiving, parachuting, absail down the side of the Grand Canyon, learn to fly a fighter plane, travel the world, learn German properly, learn French, Italian and Spanish, play the role of Christine in "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway or West End and go on an expedition to Antarctica and live in a research station.
And, while I'm on Antarctica, make a major scientific discovery so that everyone doing the HSC in 10 years time will have to learn about me!

HSC
Walking around in stilettos forever without hurting my feet or screwing up my spine.

Oh, and 3.1kg of steak and ribs. :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Walking around in stilettos forever without hurting my feet or screwing up my spine.

Oh, and 3.1kg of steak and ribs. :)
$100 says you cant do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)