This town should be shut down (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Usually I defend country towns, because for the most part they're actually not that bad.

Walgett is a fucking exception. What a shit hole.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/town-where-sex-offenders-roam-free/2008/05/25/1211653847198.html

SEX offenders are avoiding prosecution in Walgett - one of the most crime-prone towns in the state - because staff at the local hospital, including the doctor, are unqualified to conduct forensic examinations.

Senior police in Walgett say assault victims are often reluctant to make the seven-hour round trip by road to Dubbo Base Hospital for examination by qualified staff.
Man what a crap hole. It reminds me of when that kid impaled himself on a fence after running from the cops. Anybody in a uniform was targetted in Walgett (cops, RTA truck inspectors, etc).

But srsly, this town doesn't warrant sending forensic qualified staff out there, it warrants being bulldozed

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: This down should be shut down

Captain Gh3y said:
Does our army have any of these things?

Israel uses them heaps, just buy them off em :D

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Send in wuddie, that would scare everyone out.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
We need Optus Prime in to take care of this.
Hah obviously not a transformers fan trying to be cool and fit in with us

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
aboriginal culture is insulting us.

edit: diddy kong, optus prime.. all the same shit.

Russdog

russell
HSC
boris said:
Usually I defend country towns, because for the most part they're actually not that bad.

Walgett is a fucking exception. What a shit hole.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/town-where-sex-offenders-roam-free/2008/05/25/1211653847198.html

Man what a crap hole. It reminds me of when that kid impaled himself on a fence after running from the cops. Anybody in a uniform was targetted in Walgett (cops, RTA truck inspectors, etc).

But srsly, this town doesn't warrant sending forensic qualified staff out there, it warrants being bulldozed
wasn't that in redfern?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
that town rules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)