those studying computing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
my school did the computing studies test as part of the sc last yeaer, but i think it was just a trial to see if it would be worth including in years to come.

it was easy as anything, im the most computer illiterate person i know and i managed like low 90s in the trial bit i think.

untamedanimal

I had to do the trial computing tests when i was in year 10, so i guess you got guys in my year to thank for doing so well in it that everyone now has to do it. But it was so easy. You take the computer competition, and make it about 10 times easier and you have this test.

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
my school did the computing studies test as part of the sc last yeaer, but i think it was just a trial to see if it would be worth including in years to come.

it was easy as anything, im the most computer illiterate person i know and i managed like low 90s in the trial bit i think.
Originally posted by untamedanimal
I had to do the trial computing tests when i was in year 10, so i guess you got guys in my year to thank for doing so well in it that everyone now has to do it. But it was so easy. You take the computer competition, and make it about 10 times easier and you have this test.
yeh it was really easy....... i did it last year and everyone in the grade finished in like an hour and the teachers wouldnt let us out so we just talked in the exam room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)