• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

thoughts on using an ipad for school instead of books? (2 Viewers)

afourgridbook

HSC
i was thinking about getting an ipad for school/uni to do my work on as i feel like it'd be alot easier to manage over 29843984 different sheets of paper for different subjects.
does anyone else use an ipad? if so which model would you recommend for students

empowered

HSC
i think its good but dont become reliant on it because the hsc is not done on an ipad.

also you gotta build handwriting endurance yk

Solarised

HSC
i was thinking about getting an ipad for school/uni to do my work on as i feel like it'd be alot easier to manage over 29843984 different sheets of paper for different subjects.
does anyone else use an ipad? if so which model would you recommend for students
Don't recommend it during high school but in uni it helps a ton since its so versatile and portable,

Also since its uni you could get a higher model apple one if you use it for recreational use as uni is not that demanding

Mikrodd

HSC
don't do it trust me, I wasted like over 1k buying an ipad and an apple pencil and stuff because I thought it would be easier but honestly, it takes ages getting used to writing on an ipad and it doesn't feel like proper studying to me... idk... that might just be me, but nothing beats pen and paper

although I feel it could potentially be good for sciences or languages, but idk I never used the ipad long enough to find out 👍

mellysmelly

HSC
I got iPad and its so much better to do past papers and like especially if you do math related courses its easier to do the math and draw diagrams and all that.... so much less paper and mess I have to deal with. i recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)