• Caringbah

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Sydney Tech.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yeah... one wonders how you know, unless you got the info from this forum. McLake said we came 7th last year... (according to memory) DOn't know how, but still...

Anton

HSC
Originally posted by SPX
I've never even heard of Fort Street but I think North Sydney Girls is pretty good. How about Grammer or Sydney High....who suck at rugby.
Yeah well I've never heard of whatever school you go to so....yeah! Bitch!

Anton

SPX

Hah...is that supposed to offend me or somethin. What kind of name is fort street anyway...?...go back to england you "bitch" pom. SPX rules!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by user

Our principal, deputy principal * 2 tells us that every assembly. And our principal's been here for like 15 years and is about to retire. Every single assembly. I have never been to an assembly where no one said that "this is a great school" etc. It usually preceeds some complaint about "now one or two of you are letting us down. A little old lady rang up to complain about some of you who catch the Campbelltown train because you were swearing. Now you know who you are. This is not Hurlstone. If you don't like our standards, go to your local high school. "

I'm glad I won't have to put up with that any more.
hahha this is the same as our school (for the complaint part) cept they dont say any specific scene or anything

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
what type of thread is this ... the topic is a econ text ... and the poll is a selective school one ... :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I think the economics by Tim Dixon totally sucks!

I can't understand it' its too hard to understand even though does use more terminology and would be more useful.

Get the leadingedge one it was partly written by Tim dixon and John Omahony, much easier to understand.

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)