timetable (1 Viewer)

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
has anyone else figured out their timetable and discovered its INTENSE. like i've got 26 hours of lectures/seminars/pracs. seems a bit of overkill considering i thought most of uni was done on your own.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
walla... if u do science law... im not surprised... if u do arts/law or com/law... im surprised...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
do you mean the personalised timetable or did you just check the timetable for the units?

ECMT1010 has workshop/laboratory/lecture
...lab....?

meanwhile i'll be at uni for 14 hours a week. will try to have long weekends!

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
i didn't stumble into the usyd forum by accident.

i checked the individual units and basically tried to get them to mesh together (which seems impossible) but yeah it adds up to 26 hours. science/law. so envious of other combinations!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeeeah! i did that too! everything fits in tues/wed/thurs except this 2hr thing and i don't want to have to go in another day for that but i can't see any other way out of it! figured i'd have it in the morning so i can have the rest of the day, but don't know how many monday 8am classes i will turn up to :p

26 hours :eek: you still do 4 units a semester right?

oh yeah, for each of the time slots they already have an allocated number of students in each, so we might not even get the times we want?

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
i just type in all the course codes on the website. haven't seen an over-arching timetable for all the units anywhere.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The sci/law load can lighten somewhat in later years. :)

I had 25 hrs in my first year, around 19 in my second, and this year I'll have ~15.

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
laz your comments have soothed a very sore spot within me. thankyou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)