Tips for excelling in Year 12? (1 Viewer)

zlum23

HSC
I'm about to go into Year 12 and I strive to achieve a high ATAR, have you got any general tips or advice? The subjects I am planning to do are English Adv, Mathematics Ext2, Chemistry, Biology and Science Extension, (SOR2 Accelerated class).

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
I'm about to go into Year 12 and I strive to achieve a high ATAR, have you got any general tips or advice? The subjects I am planning to do are English Adv, Mathematics Ext2, Chemistry, Biology and Science Extension, (SOR2 Accelerated class).
Do past hsc/trial questions after you learn new content.

I didn't do that for the first half of the year and i suffered the consequences, as soon as i started doing them i went from being at the bottom in physics to just outside the top 10 in trials. (cohort of 35+). (although this happened in physics for me, you can still achieve high ranking for most subjects by doing this)

You can still keep a social life and don't get jealous of those who study 10h a day and sleep at 2am and wake up at 4am. (I never stayed awake past 10:30pm and i was still keeping up with them in other subjects).

Be consistent in your study routine, if you take a break after an exam block, you're gonna find it hard to get back into your study rhythm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)