• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tired of Repetition (2 Viewers)

carlthestudent

HSC
N/A
I get tired of having to repeat stuff over and over to memorise it, and even after I do, it all seems to just fade very quickly... does this bother anyone else, or do I just have a bad memory?

Iruka

HSC
N/A
What is it in particular that you are trying to memorise?

There are various tricks and techniques to help you learn things better. Mostly they consist of trying to put the information into some sort of a meaningful framework which helps you remember it later.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I get tired of having to repeat stuff over and over to memorise it, and even after I do, it all seems to just fade very quickly... does this bother anyone else, or do I just have a bad memory?
You need to concentrate, and think about the meaning of what you are trying to memorise, otherwise it wont sink in.
Thats what i do.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
-Make examples of whatever you're studying
-Read out loud
-Record yourself reading out your notes, and play it over and over (like remembering song lyrics)
-Make mind maps
-Make points, use post-it notes, use those to remember the most important points

baby_femme

HSC
:spzz:

Of course everyone's getting tired of repetition, But i think you're too young enough to be bothered by it, might be the brother of Alzheimer...lols... i've been a student and i know how hard it is to memorize and memorize... but maybe you need to just feel what you are memorizing, you just need to get the thought, the essence of such word then if you can't remember anything, i thinks you need medical assistance to enhance your memory ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)