• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

TO THE YR 11's!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkoohi

HSC
As much as you wanna get the best grades in year 12, sometimes, dont you just feel like having an awesome time as opposed to getting the best marks.. like going out with your friends, missing a day of school to go to the beach... all that stuff?

On days like this (Sydney--best weather right now!) i feel like lifes too short, who cares, go have fun... and im just at a stage where im loving life, so i would just rather have an awesome time next year.. instead of have no life and get awesome grades!!! but i know ultimately, im going to have no life next year...

How about the rest of Year 11'ers, how do you all feel?

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I just want to have a person of the opposite gender to hang out with all the time

Otherwise I'm hanging out with me mates, watching movies, playing DDR or CS ...

Today I just finished all my English exams (more exams to go from other subjects), after the exam I saw some girls that finished the exam pop in the toilet with uniform, three minutes later pop out in casual clothes, which looks like they're heading to the beach ...
Most likely because they have 3 days to study for General Maths and they want to have fun

AS opposed to me, I wait and save up money until I can go to city for fun ^_^ ... can you join me ?

And yes I have a good attendance rate so when the deputy principal rounded up people with suspicious looking attendance patterns I wasn't one of them ...

Last edited:

punkoohi

HSC
soo tempting sometimes!!! like now i have prelims.. and havent done any study for about 2 hrs... my motivation is lost.. ill get back to it in 15 mins....*rolls eyes*

vorahk

HSC
omfg soo cant wait til exams are over.

yes the beach would have been sweet today and i want to go K and many other things with my girl.

N

noir.

Its important you keep a balance between studying, social activites and leisure.

Thats all I have to say.

punkoohi

HSC
yeahhh probably i never actually use it... thought i might though! I CANT BE BOTHERED STUDYINGGG PRELIMS ARE SOOO GAYYY lolzz

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
punkoohi said:
yeahhh probably i never actually use it... thought i might though! I CANT BE BOTHERED STUDYINGGG PRELIMS ARE SOOO GAYYY lolzz
lol studying is sometimes pointless ... it depends if you could cram the topic you learned on that particular day ...

punkoohi

HSC
wellllll tonightt i have dance (Armenian Dance) at 7:30 until 9:30... thats all, and watch TV, i wanna watch deal or no deal at 5:30

vorahk

HSC
ooO deal or no deal is gonna be on in a few mins.. for me anyway :p

i dont know why but i really feel like watching some family guy.

jjf06

HSC
yeah...prelims definately suck...i think i got about 10% in my 2 unit maths test today...but business was definately a good one :)
yeah...going out is just way too tempting i think...the people who invented school are stupid...we should finish school before we have all these temptations like drinking and driving (not at the same time of course :p)

p.s. why on earth would you want to watch deal or no deal? haha

~Auz~

punkoohi

HSC
jjf06 said:
p.s. why on earth would you want to watch deal or no deal? haha

~Auz~
ITS SOO ADDICTIVE!!!!!

I HARDLY WATCH IT--CAUSE OF SCHOOL WORK!!!

but now im deciding what to have for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)