• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

too late to get a PS2? (1 Viewer)

fantasia

HSC
lol the PS2 has been out for years and since hsc is over for me in a week or two i'm planning to go get some stuff so i'm wondering if its too late to get a PS2.

i dont want to spend my money on a PS2 and then find out that like a year later the PS3 comes out. so you guys reckon i should by one or no?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Buy a second hand one if you want them cheap....i'm sure there are plenty of people willing to sell it for a low price now days...it's certainly a worthwhile machine to get..

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
My friend's getting the puny PS2 coz it's so cute. It's small and it also has a built-in ethernet port which means you can save on that. It's only 240 bucks at Kmart or something, which isn't too bad.
I would get a PS2 to play FFX and X2... actually, all of FF :D... if I had the money :(

I wouldn't get a PS3 though. When it does come out, it's gona be at an insane price (600 bucks or something) which means you have to wait 2 months for it to drop to something like 400. Then you have to wait for games to come out, which would cost another 90 bucks. -__-" Not very economic unless you have some cash floating around.

Second hand PS2s are cool. It's not like a pair of underwear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)