Too Much!!! (1 Viewer)

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
Is it just me or is yr 10 getting over loaded with HSC? i mean it's like next year and i am sick of hearing about it. I AM ONLY 14!!! all the threads are about is subject choices and as far as i can understand, all the subject choices had to be in already. Enough is Enough.

We, being my classes at school, are getting all this trials crap shoved down our throats and its just like, i know and we are trying hard, but we are not bloody uni students, yet. I have not had fun and gone out with friends for months because of homework and assignments. We get hardly any break before our Preliminary year starts, as far as i know we start yr 11 just after the SC exam. After we finish we think, Yay a break, but then comes the crap, piled on and there is no break.

I can't wait for the holidays, but i have my maths yearly on week 1. anyways, thats my 2 cents worth. Feel free to yell at me now for being so stupid, but thats how i feel and i felt that it needed to be told.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^ hmmm ...at our school after the school cert. we didnt start year 11 that year .. we just hung around and bludged or didnt go to school .. and remember you have the christmas holidays which is like 6 weeks .. i think that classifies as a break!

yeah that fine that you think that .. personally i didnt find that when i was in year 10 .. i didnt really know anything bout year 11 and 12 but meh

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ooo, I would love to see you when the HSC year commences....oh wait. I mentioned the dreaded word (if its a word)...HSC :p hahaha

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
lol, nah i'm over it now. yeah it was just a moment i had and i was sick of seeing subject choices everywhere, nah i'm cool though. I won't get much of a holiday as i am involved with a thing called ThinkQuest. If u want more info, google it.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
music dr said:
Is it just me or is yr 10 getting over loaded with HSC? i mean it's like next year and i am sick of hearing about it. I AM ONLY 14!!! all the threads are about is subject choices and as far as i can understand, all the subject choices had to be in already. Enough is Enough.

We, being my classes at school, are getting all this trials crap shoved down our throats and its just like, i know and we are trying hard, but we are not bloody uni students, yet. I have not had fun and gone out with friends for months because of homework and assignments. We get hardly any break before our Preliminary year starts, as far as i know we start yr 11 just after the SC exam. After we finish we think, Yay a break, but then comes the crap, piled on and there is no break.

I can't wait for the holidays, but i have my maths yearly on week 1. anyways, thats my 2 cents worth. Feel free to yell at me now for being so stupid, but thats how i feel and i felt that it needed to be told.
stop complaining.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
U need to relax...i know u r sick of hearing this but its only skool c...i empathise with you, i know its seems a bigdeal and all but trust me...its not...the HSC is a much bigger deal...as for hearing abt it all the time i hate to tell u my first day of yr 11 consisted of 'nxt october blah blah blah'...once the skool cert is ova u will b so relieved and yr 11 is a bludge it doesn not count towards ur HSC AT ALL!!! also its much more fun doing subjects u wanna do and the TEACHERS ARE MUCH NICER TO U! Finally, shoving the syllabus down ur throat is good 4 u...at least u will know everything and it prepares u 4 yr 11 and 12 coz right now i am expericening the same thing they shove the yr 11 syllabus dwn ur throat so nxt term we start HSC course and everything from then on counts!

I dont think u will start prelim at the end of skool c, my skool said that and we just bluged! bsides usually the classes arent finalised and its a big mess...the only ppl who started prelim in my skool was science and i didnt do it so i bludged! Ne way just think WEN it finished u can have a much fun as u want and GO OUT AS MUCH AS U WANT...
ALSO u can have some sort of social life, balance ur studies with social life or u'll burn urself out b4 yr 11!!!
BEST OF LUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)