• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trannfer Inquries (1 Viewer)

pigyar

HSC
if i did double major, than do the uac take the GPA of the better major or both? Also, isnt it easier to get distinctions in course say Arts than actuarial studies? so do the uni or uac take account of the actual course you did?

Thanks

BigDk

HSC
it gpa in your degree. they dont care what subject or major u do.

HSC
The unis look at the GPA/UAI not UAC. Some unis/course only look at one of the better of the two and the ability to get certain marks is dependent on what you're interested in rather than course.

DaGizza

HSC
if i did double major, than do the uac take the GPA of the better major or both? Also, isnt it easier to get distinctions in course say Arts than actuarial studies? so do the uni or uac take account of the actual course you did?

Thanks
What the uac takes and what the uni looks at depends on the uni and the course you're trying to transfer into. So if you would have to tell us the specific course if you want more info . Getting distinctions in arts or acturial depends on what you are good at. If you likes essays you will do better in arts. If you like maths, you will probably do in acturial.

What I said is obvious but the point I'm making is that you will get good marks in subject you enjoy and are good at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)