transfer question (1 Viewer)

yeah

HSC
hey
im currently 1st yr student and im applying for a gauranteed internal transfer...to change both course and campus...

i was wondering if we can have prefrences as to which course 2 change 2
for example im plannin on changing 2 parramatta... but im worried i might not get it due 2 numbers...

so if i dont get that i was plannin on changin 2 a course at penrith
however the form only has place 4 one course.....so how do i go about that?

do i fill in 2 seperate forms?

thanks 4 n e help

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its my understanding that you are guaranteed a spot in the course that you want to transfer to, if you have a gpa above a credit average.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
yeah.. i dont think you will even get a credit average, because you cant even follow simple instructions... try looking up the meaning of 'guaranteed' in the dictionary..
that should help .. .

ta ~

klh

HSC
there is only 1 preference, its not liek UAC, 1 choice.
I remember that you cant transfer internally to parra, but to any other campus is ok, due to the fact that parra is the most popular and there are too many numbers already.
you could do 2 seperate forms, ask your course coordinater mate, they should be more "current" wiht how the policy stands.

yeah

HSC
thanks every1 4 ur help...

but no thanks 2 dingo2004..... look if u wanna b a little smartass...go somewhere else and say your stupid comments

i know the meaning of guaranteed...
and i also know the meaning of asshole...n u seem to fit in pretty well to that definition!!

i was askin cos a cordinator actually told me that it is not always possible to get ur choice at parra cos of the numbers... n the course is only offered at that campus. thats y i was askin about a 2nd option

so next time...keep ur stupidity to yourself dingo2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)