transferring law schools (1 Viewer)

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
hi everyone, i got into MQ com/law and really want to get into USYD com/law next year,

I had a friend tell me to do a super easy degree this year to ensure my WAM is high enough so that i can transfer into USYD com/law for 2022 instead of doing com/law at MQ uni which is still a hard degree. I'm not really sure how it all works and wanted to know if thats a dumb or logical idea because i never really considered doing that

quickoats

HSC
Do you want to be a lawyer? If so, I would recommend that you do the law degree at MQ and if you manage to get high marks, you can transfer to USyd as a bonus, but still have the option of continuing law at MQ. If you decide to do an “easy” degree there is still no guarantee that you’ll get into USyd law and you might be stuck studying something you never wanted to study.

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
Do you want to be a lawyer? If so, I would recommend that you do the law degree at MQ and if you manage to get high marks, you can transfer to USyd as a bonus, but still have the option of continuing law at MQ. If you decide to do an “easy” degree there is still no guarantee that you’ll get into USyd law and you might be stuck studying something you never wanted to study.
yeah i rlly do want to study law, and law isn't just something i want to do because i'm unsure about it
Thanks for that! I'm gonna take the MQ offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)