TRIAL RESOURCES | 99.5 ATAR, MOCK HSC PAPERS, TUTORING SERVICES (1 Viewer)

xilbur

HSC
Hey everyone! I'm Marcus, a HSC all-rounder who achieved a 99.5 ATAR in 2020 doing Biology, Chemistry, English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2. As trials are just around the corner, I want to provide some resources for extra preparation!

Mock HSC Papers
I've personally collated and created questions to create practice papers tailored to the new syllabus. These papers are perfect for extra exposure to the style of your trial exams and the HSC. Worked solutions are also available to ensure you understand each and every question.

The subjects I have created them for are:
  • Biology
  • English Advanced & Standard
  • Mathematics Advanced
  • Mathematics Ext 1
  • Mathematics Ext 2
I am willing to provide samples, just contact me!

English Prepared Responses & HSC Responses
In English Advanced, I opted to prepare essay skeletons which were moulded to the question during exam time. Not only will I provide these prepared responses, but the resultant responses I've written IN THE HSC.

These are the texts I studied for Common Module, Module A, and Module B, alongside the raw mark I received:
  • Common Module: 1984 (20/20)
  • Module A: King Richard III & Looking for Richard (18.5/20)
  • Module B: T.S Eliot (18.5/20)
Tutoring
I believe that learning should be both directed and personalised. Completing my HSC across 2 years (2019-2020), I am well versed to the new Science, English, and Mathematics syllabuses, which mean that the direction of my lessons will match the direction of the HSC. In this way, I ensure that your learning experience will hone your skills in your subject to get you the marks that you DESERVE!

I provide tutoring for the following subjects:
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Various tiers of Mathematics
    • Mathematics Advanced
    • Mathematics Extension 1
    • Mathematics Extension 2
I hope you have a great day, and I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming trials!

br1ttle

HSC
hey mate. i am interested in your essays. would you be willing to sell your final hsc essays?

study_aholic

HSC
Hey everyone! I'm Marcus, a HSC all-rounder who achieved a 99.5 ATAR in 2020 doing Biology, Chemistry, English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2. As trials are just around the corner, I want to provide some resources for extra preparation!

Mock HSC Papers
I've personally collated and created questions to create practice papers tailored to the new syllabus. These papers are perfect for extra exposure to the style of your trial exams and the HSC. Worked solutions are also available to ensure you understand each and every question.

The subjects I have created them for are:
  • Biology
  • Mathematics Advanced
  • Mathematics Ext 1
  • Mathematics Ext 2
I am willing to provide samples, just contact me!

English Prepared Responses & HSC Responses
In English Advanced, I opted to prepare essay skeletons which were moulded to the question during exam time. Not only will I provide these prepared responses, but the resultant responses I've written IN THE HSC.

These are the texts I studied for Common Module, Module A, and Module B, alongside the raw mark I received:
  • Common Module: 1984 (20/20)
  • Module A: King Richard III & Looking for Richard (18.5/20)
  • Module B: T.S Eliot (18.5/20)
Tutoring
I believe that learning should be both directed and personalised. Completing my HSC across 2 years (2019-2020), I am well versed to the new Science, English, and Mathematics syllabuses, which mean that the direction of my lessons will match the direction of the HSC. In this way, I ensure that your learning experience will hone your skills in your subject to get you the marks that you DESERVE!

I provide tutoring for the following subjects:
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Various tiers of Mathematics
    • Mathematics Advanced
    • Mathematics Extension 1
    • Mathematics Extension 2
I hope you have a great day, and I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming trials!
Hey mate, I am interested in your English Advanced papers. Please contact me to arrange details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)