Tuition $20ph// Notes // Essay // Cheap // 95.65 // (1 Viewer)

nfury2013

HSC
UPDATED: 05/09/2014
HEY GUYS ! :D

I have previously posted two threads and both have had amazing response But I believe they have been deleted since I haven't logged on in a while. I have made a new thread so that I can sell my subject bundles at reduced prices. So, all 2015 HSC students and even Year 11 students you should make most of this opportunity and purchase them for a bargain ...

I can also tuition Year 11/12 students that may need additional help to build-up their skills in the subjects that I did for my HSC. If I take on board any students, I will be 100% committed to assist you in improving your skills and application abilities. I believe this is highly important as the prime reason that students seek out tutors is to get that additional help, and if this is not assisting you then its futile to spend that much money. So, if you are interested then email me on : nfury2013@gmail.com or PM for a further discussion.

ATAR: 95.65

English and Economics - Band 5

Business Studies, General Mathematics and Legal Studies - Band 6

Here is the link to samples ---> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okc99z5uszetl99/AACatYzbZ81DA5wmPSFMUvCna?dl=0

English Bundle = $22
Essay for belonging , Module A , Module B and Module C
Creatives (6) - Ranging from Band 5 to 6
Notes for 3 modules + belonging (both prescribed and related)

Economics = $22
Detailed notes for four topics (28 pages per topic)
27 Page Summary Notes for 4 topics
China essay
Budget Essay
Exchange Rate Essay
Essay Plans more than 100 pages for all four topics

Business Studies = $10
Notes for 4 topics - very detailed and about 28 + pages per topic

Legal Studies = $22
Notes for Crime + essay plans
Crime essay
Notes for HR + Case studies
Notes for World Order + Syria case study + essay plans
Notes for Consumers + essay plans
Consumer Essay

I also have all my prelim notes for all my subjects , so if any Year 11 students wants them as well please PM me about it ... They are an additional $8 with any of the subject bundles

If you need any verifications then proof will be provided for ATAR and my marks!! PM about it !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)