• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tutor for Economics, Business Studies & General Maths [WEST SURBURBS] (1 Viewer)

Succeed

HSC
Economics, Business Studies & General Mathematics Tutor ! [Western Suburbs]

Hi there, I am a former HSC student of 2009 and throughout my schooling I have obtained valuable insight from my peers, previous tutors and teachers on how to provide people with the best possible learning experience.

Being a student who never even dreamed of achieving an ATAR of 90+ before Year 11 & 12 I can assure you that such results are possible for any student given sufficient effort and the correct learning methods are applied.

What I can offer:

General:

- A personal one on one tutor
- Readily available 24/7, you will be able to call me anytime you want
- Free extra tuition time before/during major assessments such as half yearlies, trials and external examinations (if required or requested)
- A dedicated tutor who will strive to ensure you get the results you deserve
- A mentor who will be able to provide you with all the necessary preparation to excel.
- A large library of HSC resources for a large range of subjects for your disposal (even if I'm not tutoring you for them)
- A well devised and prepared week by week plan of our sessions right from day 1 all the way till the HSC that will address all your strengths and weaknesses.
- Exam technique
- Week by week homework that will assist you in minimising your weaknesses.

Economics:

Economics was no doubt my favorite subject during the HSC, as your tutor for this subject I will be able to provide you with extra notes information that your textbook does not cover. A abundance of sample essays and essay plans that examiners look for in essays. Achieving a top 10 school ranking of a total of 70 students I can confidently say that I am well equip to answer your economic based questions as well as teaching you all the relevant theory.
I also have study guides that I will able to lend to you if need be to assist in your studies.

Business Studies:

Business Studies was a subject that seemed to come natural to me, I was able to achieve a school rank of 2 of a total 30 students and a HSC mark of 91.
I have also never received an essay mark lower than 17/20 and an exam mark lower than 85%. Like Economics, I have many past papers and essay questions that are a exemplar of what you will receive in the HSC.

General Mathematics:

There are many myths about including general mathematics in your field of study for the HSC, but rest assured 95 + ATAR is easily obtainable even with general maths. General mathematics is no doubt the subject I have the most resources in, being in possession of 40 trial past papers from a range of schools include Sule College. Internal rank of 1/80 and a HSC mark 97 I will be able to assist you in every possible way to ensure that the elusive band 6 will be achieved.

I am very flexible on location that is west of Sydney from Ashfield/Sydenham to Parramatta/Cabramatta I will be able to come to you or we can organise a location that is convenient for you.

If you are interested feel free to email me at
homeusers@optusnet.com.au or send me a PM here on BOS.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)