• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

TV game shows (2 Viewers)

which game show do you watch at 5pm?

• The Price is Right

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Deal or no Deal

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Neither; first at 5 news

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • none of the above

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
they need to be bring back degrassi on the ABC.......then i'd watch tv at 5pm

SiReN

HSC
i agree the price is right models are so hot (im not lesbo just aknowledging their beauty :)) its funny how all the old ladies love larry... i think i have just admitted to watching the price is right... :eek:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, Price is Right is the best. I'm glad they revived it over all those years it'd been axed. I mean what would we do without it? Watch Burgo's bloody Catch Phrase?

I don't think so.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I hate Deal or No Deal, because it's really just pointless - the person opens boxes. Not really that rivetting, it's not interactive or whatever.

The Price is Right is great for unintentional humour, and it's fun to really get into it at the end and be a dick and shout at the screen at the (usually derro) contestant who has no idea what anything's worth. But then they always fucking trick them with paintings and jewellery and shit which could really be any price.

payafee

HSC
neither. im more into the interactive game shows that doesn't involve numbers. in that case, Sale of the Century and Catch Phrase all the way! too bad they were axed :(

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Whatever happened to Wheel of Fortune? I thought that was "Australia's favourite gameshow", why was it cancelled? And for M*A*S*H, wtf?

And Catch Phrase was only good for laughing at the dumbshits who couldn't get the answers (although I remember years ago a guy on Wheel had p_y p_cket and the clue was "something that everyone likes to get... he said piy pocket... Burgo just laughed at him)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)