• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Types of flowers - The right impression (1 Viewer)

jasonjuicer

HSC
N/A
Types of flowers matter when it comes to making just the right impression. Each of the types of flowers carry a different tone. Roses, for example, mean something very different from dandelions. No matter how pretty a flower your dandelion may be, your mother won’t react quite the same as she will to a rose. While that may be oversimplified, the point is this: you have to know your flowers.

CrazyCong

HSC
well then, would u care to name what type of flowers mean what?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
dude, give her the flowers and explain a cute story behind them. And *not* "i got them on special at coles", just make something up.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Q for OP, say I was leso and had a gf, and I gave her say red roses, cause of all the love and passion meanings they have, is that better than giving her a bunch of her fave flowers, say dandelions?

EDIT: Purely a hyperthetical.

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
If u want to do something cute look up the flower for her birthday month and buy her those!

HSC
If she's rly into u she will appreciate the flowers no matter wat kind they are because they came from u, and hopefully she will realise that u put thought into it.
If she's a slut only hanging around u for a good fuck the type of flower will matter, in this case buy some roses, take the coles discount off it and enjoy the benifits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)