u ppl actually been 2 armidale? (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hmm sorry ppls but i cant stand armidale! how r u guys goin 2 cope living in that shit hole for 4 years?

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
5 for me :D

yes i have been there.
and its each to their own.

imsooverskool

HSC
yeh i know but i really hate that place, sorry! what r u goin 2 be doing out in the stix?

Ashleet

HSC
5 years for me too (what a coincidence) armidale is a long way away , hence the reason for going there, away from family, plus cant be worse than where i am now

Ashleet

HSC
might be going up there next week if i dont get accepted into a college residency

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
i live in the "stix" now as it is. you dont really even have to leave the uni that much anyways. and why do yo u hate it so much? its quite similar to every other regional town in nsw, isnt it?

no need to b sorry. i take no offence.

imsooverskool

HSC
i dunno... its just a shit hole! yeh it isnt really any different 2 any other country town in nsw! so woo hoo wot r u going 2 b studying?

Ashleet

HSC
im mostly refering to my town, biggest bunch of westie hicks ever, didnt mean to offend you :(

natrap

gawd love hearing about people ratting on about wats a nice place to live wats a shit place to live. who gives a shit. u live in a home, u go to work, u go to uni, u go out and have a good time. explain to me where in all of that DOES IT MATTER WHERE THE FUCK YOU LIVE.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest of us won't, imsooverskool.
It may be in the middle of nowhere and have limited stuff to do and all that crap, but hopefully we'll all make lots of friends and go to parties and the pubs and stuff and have a good time that way.
Why do you even care, seeing as how you're NOT going there?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
think about how many uni people live in armidale (both in and out of the colleges) so i'm sure there are pleanty of people on hand to hang out with and have a great time with
and i love the country way more than the city so i know i'm going to have no probs at all with moving there!

Ashleet

HSC
yeah being so far from water is gonna suck, although it is only 200 km to coffs

bobbles

only... =] at least all the pool facilities 'up' there looked pretty nice, as well as the rest of the sports equipment they have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)