UAC Application (1 Viewer)

DoodleDoo

HSC
Hi Guys,

Need suggestions please - I am a 2022 HSC Student. I was under impression that I completed UAC application but just realised two days back that I has just set my preferences and had failed to complete the UAC Application. Immediately I completed the application 2 days back on noticing my error. As per UAC dates, applications after 24th November 2022 will be considered in January Round 2 i.e 25th January 2023.
Any Idea if i would be considered for December round 2 (22nd December) and January round 1 (5th January) considering my late application? I called up UAC and they suggested there is a chance I may be considered in the earlier rounds but there is no guarantee. I am worried I may lose out on preferred options if the seats get filled up in the first two offer rounds after HSC result this Thursday (15th December) assuming I have enough score for the preferred degree.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. TIA

Nedom

HSC
1670754748400.png
I mean (no hard feelings) UAC has no obligation to allow you to participate in Dec R2 or Jan R1, so don't get your expectations too high. You can't do anything to change what happened, just hope for the best and see if they'll make an exception.

DoodleDoo

HSC
View attachment 37209
I mean (no hard feelings) UAC has no obligation to allow you to participate in Dec R2 or Jan R1, so don't get your expectations too high. You can't do anything to change what happened, just hope for the best and see if they'll make an exception.
Ok, Thanks. Fingers crossed 🙏🏻

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)