UAC question... (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Once i've put in my preferences...how soon after that can i change them?

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
thanks, ok thats good. so i can keep changing it even before the sept 30th cut off?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
"Without wings" is correct, but if you want to change after the 30th September, you will have to pay a late fee on top of the registration fee, so over $130...but youve got some time buddy.

erm

HSC
Buttigieg said:
"Without wings" is correct, but if you want to change after the 30th September, you will have to pay a late fee on top of the registration fee, so over $130...but youve got some time buddy.
I'm certain it's still free to change around even after 30th september. What matters is that you register on time - dw about your preferences for now if you wish.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
when you say "change preferences", does that include changing the courses, or is that just changing the order of the preferences?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Without Wings said:
No that is not correct. If you want to apply/submit an application after the 30 September you have to pay a late fee as September 30 is the closing date for submitting on time applications.

But if you have already submitted an application and wish to change your preferencces after 30 September, you can change them at any time until the cutoff date for the main round (Wed 7 January 2009) and it will not cost you (i.e. UAC does not charge you to change preferences).

To confirm this please refer to the UAC website, such as the FAQ here which states that they do not charge you to change your preferences.
LOL, my bad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)