• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uai prediction after a few hsc exams (1 Viewer)

davidmenz

hey i was just wondering if icould get a prediction this feels likea an abuse because the SAM is available but ne way

school: now Kildare Catholic College before Trinity Senior high school (just an intergration of 7-10 with 11-12 and a name change)

candatiture of students: well theres 3 people who do physics chem 2 unit and 3 unit maths with me who will at least get 95 if u got to studies of religion 1 and english advance there are 4 of them and in my eco class im equal first with one of them and his the only one in our class theres prob another 5-8 of us who will get 90+ if i do

subjects, ranks, prediced rawhsc mark:
1/13 economics around 88-95 for hsc
4/11 physics havnt done yet
4/37 chem around 83-88 raw hsc
12/29 3unit maths 28-34 raw hsc
19/52 2 unit maths 70-75 raw hsc (doubt itll count)
18/87 advanced english band 4 or 5 hsc no fucking idea cause english marking is random sometimes they like my writing sometimes they dont its a sham of a subject
18/132 religion havnt done yet

as u can see i do 12 units guessing my 2 unit maths wont count cause it never does on SAM

anyway itd be great if i could get a reply thanks heaps

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
When people give predictions on here, what exactly do they do? Like do you guys just put the numbers into SAM, or do u pick a random number out of your arse, whats the process?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)