UCAT Notes and Resource Banks from UK and AU sources! (1 Viewer)

gooner101

HSC
Hey guys!

I know that UCAT prep has started for a lot of people and I understand how difficult it is to compile a solid set of notes to study from. So, to help save this trouble for you all, I've decided to put up my notes and resources that I've compiled from numerous individuals and companies from Australia and the UK. I have used the notes and resources supplied by NIE, Medify, 6Med and MedEntry and compiled them into a single document that is easy to understand and read. I also have another document detailing all logistics of the exam, how long each section is, what types of questions you can expect and the general nature of each section as an elementary learning document.

Furthermore, I have in-depth notes that are written by a panel of students from WSU, JMP, and USYD Medicine regarding MMI interviews and how to ace them. I also have a bank of questions that mimic such MMI panels. I also have a document detailing different ethical principles expected from a doctor and medical student and these are the core principles that are tested during interviews.

I also have the original documents and resources from said companies and individuals. Prices can be discussed upon further consultation. So feel free to shoot me a private message or let me know if you are interested in the chat below! I wish you all the best and I hope to hear from you all soon! :)

P.S Attached are samples of the notes I have prepared myself.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)