Unbelievable things you do during the HSC (1 Viewer)

kouri

well w t f
HSC
fuck my arm hurted/ached like shit last night.

and fuck i wrote at almost the speed of light yesterday...

my arm is dead.

haha i have never written so fast in my entire life...goddamnit

HSC
so technically your hand had more time than everyone else since it is travelling at the speed of light. Eistein's law of special relativity. Damn you cheated.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
lol......DAMN HSC its affected everyone even "..."
First its English and now Physics technicalities being used. ARGH the BOS is corrupting our minds with frivilous information.......AWH NO.........AWH NO THEY HAVE ME NOW......damn ENGLISH!

Sorry people......

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
words never to be spoken around me again. (unless u wanna get btich slapped. hard.)

composer
responder
context
"whatever" (we did clueless)
social hierarchy
visual, textual, language
analyse
portfolio material
CHANGE
critcal analysis
fractals
powerplay
rubric
outcomes
logotrythms. (oops. math isnt till monday...ahhhaaa not like im gonna study for it anyways!)

ok well just looked at clock and realised i have been online for 3 and 1/2 hours. geez can u imagine how much study i could have been doing??

muahhh

KaTeRiNa

I MISSED A WHOLE SECTION

can you believe how stupid i am. ? i took an hour 4 each essay filling up 2 booklets and then realised in the last 5 minutes that i had 5 MINUTES LEFT. i began crying in the exam i was so angry at what i had done......

HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
lol......DAMN HSC its affected everyone even "..."
First its English and now Physics technicalities being used. ARGH the BOS is corrupting our minds with frivilous information.......AWH NO.........AWH NO THEY HAVE ME NOW......damn ENGLISH!

Sorry people......
that makes no sense what so ever.

just calm down. everything will be fine i promise.

KaTeRiNa

what do u mean it makes no sense... actually ur rite.. im pretty stupid... hopeully i went okay in paper 1 and in the other 2 essays so it will even out my mark...
out of all exams it had to happen in the h.s.c didnt it

Priyant

That Sux! I mean, thats the last thing you'd want...for your arm to hurt. im in year eleven but some suggestions:

Keep your arm in water for at least 15 mins...warm or cold.

Rub VOLTAREN EMULGEL and soothe out the pain

Sleep!

Get a stack of tissues, get some moisturising cream, apply a thin layer onto your arm, and then with the tissues, wet them, and apply them as a light Cast.

As A Metrosexual Male, Its My Duty to inform you that before your test, look at something lilac, rub salt water on your rists for relaxation, and EXFOLIATE!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Re: I MISSED A WHOLE SECTION

Originally posted by KaTeRiNa
can you believe how stupid i am. ? i took an hour 4 each essay filling up 2 booklets and then realised in the last 5 minutes that i had 5 MINUTES LEFT. i began crying in the exam i was so angry at what i had done......
heh i'm sure everyone around you was delighted that u chose a crucial point in the exam to distract them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)