Uni Info? :-) (1 Viewer)

lealea1511

HSC
Hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me the others ways of getting into the course at uni u want if u dont get the prefered UAI? oh and if u dont get the uai is there any chance ull get in anyway?

santaslayer

HSC
You can always do a year at TAFE or at another uni/course and then transfer afterwards provided that your marks are substantial. Post your question in the uni-general forum to get better answers. :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
depending on the course, sometimes you can write a letter (quite before they actually go and give places) if your uai falls short of the cut-off.

just a letter that sells yourself, without being retardly honest or up yourself, highlighting reasons why they should consider you anyway, for example, extra curricular activities, work experience, school-organisation, school leadership, your general attitude towards achieving your goals etc

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
You can also get into another course that requires a lower UAI and then transfer, or do a tafe course and transfer, in some cases you can do a tafe course & instead of going into ur first yr at uni u could trasfer straight into your second year.

IceBreaker

HSC
its true that you can transfer by doing a similar/lower course, but people you must understand in reality its really hard, your not the only one trying to transfer so expects some competition mate!!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)