UNIVERSITY PREDICTIONS (1 Viewer)

hiiitsme

HSC
Hello,

I saw a post earlier about not being sure what to do at university. I too have no f*cking clue but have also, at what point or another, said (or at least considered) I'd do pretty much anything. From Law to medicine to Finance it is an enigma!

So I came here to see if anyone could suggest something based on my HSC subjects, I don't hate any of them. There is nothing I dread when we have to do a zoom or lesson for, it fluctuates obviously but for the most part I like my subjects :)

- English Advanced
- Math Advanced
- Biology
- Geography
- Modern History
- Studies of Religion (Catholic School vibes - honestly would recommend - easy fall back)

Thanks if you are reading this and got so far, you're awesome!

icycledough

HSC
Hello,

I saw a post earlier about not being sure what to do at university. I too have no f*cking clue but have also, at what point or another, said (or at least considered) I'd do pretty much anything. From Law to medicine to Finance it is an enigma!

So I came here to see if anyone could suggest something based on my HSC subjects, I don't hate any of them. There is nothing I dread when we have to do a zoom or lesson for, it fluctuates obviously but for the most part I like my subjects :)

- English Advanced
- Math Advanced
- Biology
- Geography
- Modern History
- Studies of Religion (Catholic School vibes - honestly would recommend - easy fall back)

Thanks if you are reading this and got so far, you're awesome!
Honestly, I'd say if you can maximise your ATAR, given the range of subjects you are doing, it may benefit you due to the fact that there will be a lot of university courses which will align with your subjects. You've got the sciences, humanities, a maths dominant course, etc. However, you may also want to consider that your HSC subjects don't equal what you may want to do in university, unless your degree has pre-requisites. For example, I've heard of people who are doing med in university but won't have done a single science or maths in their HSC, which is completely fine as once you get to university, everyone's back on the same page on a clean slate.

hiiitsme

HSC
Honestly, I'd say if you can maximise your ATAR, given the range of subjects you are doing, it may benefit you due to the fact that there will be a lot of university courses which will align with your subjects. You've got the sciences, humanities, a maths dominant course, etc. However, you may also want to consider that your HSC subjects don't equal what you may want to do in university, unless your degree has pre-requisites. For example, I've heard of people who are doing med in university but won't have done a single science or maths in their HSC, which is completely fine as once you get to university, everyone's back on the same page on a clean slate.
cant get into med this year but I see where you are coming from, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)