UNSW Law LAT Test Tutoring (2 Viewers)

Jaffna2145

HSC
Hi, My son is in year 12 and looking to start preparations for the LAT test. Please could you contact to discuss more about the lesson times, prices, and structures? Thank you!

Bek24

HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently completed the LAT (2023) in Year 11 and received a 98/100 in the 99th percentile. I'm happy to do some tutoring for LAT prep but since I'm in Year 12, I've got limited availability so if you are interested, please DM me asap.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there preparations and I hope I can help some of you out :)

Last edited:

futuremewillbeproud

HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently completed the LAT (2023) in Year 11 and received a 98/100 in the 99th percentile. I have 3 years of private tutoring experience and will be offering sessions on how to prepare for the LAT, with tips and tricks. However I will have limited availability so if you are interested, please DM me as soon as possible for further details.

The LAT is a test composed of essay writing and judges your capacity in English, however proficiency in the subject will not guarantee a good result. From my personal experience, skills of critical thinking and creativity are incredibly important in receiving those top scores, which can be practised and polished.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there preparations and I hope I can help some of you out.

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,
I am also in Year 12 and want to prepare for LAT. How much is tutoring? Can you share any tips and details?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)