• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

unsw psychological science vs psychology (honours) (1 Viewer)

gilmoregirls13

HSC
i really want to do law at unsw, but my back up option is to get into a bachelor of psychology, work hard then do an internal transfer. although i doubt i'll even get into the psychology honours program, how truly difficult is it? i would ideally like my WAM to be 75-80+ to even have a chance of transferring to a double degree of law. would psychological science be somewhat easier to maintain a higher WAM in? i'm not entirely sure how full on the honours course is in the first/second year.

coolcat6778

Banned
HSC
This is a fucking fake subject. Good luck finding a job too. Also why you trying join a university on the other side of the country from western australia

skzza

HSC
i really want to do law at unsw, but my back up option is to get into a bachelor of psychology, work hard then do an internal transfer. although i doubt i'll even get into the psychology honours program, how truly difficult is it? i would ideally like my WAM to be 75-80+ to even have a chance of transferring to a double degree of law. would psychological science be somewhat easier to maintain a higher WAM in? i'm not entirely sure how full on the honours course is in the first/second year.
If you're set on transferring then pick psychological science, the honours course is a lot of hard work and you may not get a high enough wam. If you're 100% sure you want to transfer then the easiest option is to do a bachelor of arts and pick an easy major to ensure you get a high wam (from what I've heard).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)