Im thinking of doing UNSW Psych next year, are the trimesters ok at UNSW

Bob Jane

HSC
no trimesters are the worst

Last edited by a moderator:

bellatrix123

HSC
no trimesters are the worst
Apparently the student life is really good at UNSW? Or are trimesters that horrible ( for someone who hasnt experienced semesters at uni)

Last edited by a moderator:

fan96

617 pages
HSC
Uni Grad
Trimesters are fine.
Especially if you haven't experienced semesters.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Im thinking of doing UNSW Psych next year, are the trimesters ok at UNSW
It depends on the degree some degrees are not that impacted (e.g. like my maths minor I can't really see any change between semester and trimester), others are (e.g. my Chem major legit feels like we are being crammed to learn and do everything fast with not much revision time, since there's so many contact hours). So best try to talk to someone specifically in your degree as some degrees maybe its beneficial, others not as much

bellatrix123

HSC
It depends on the degree some degrees are not that impacted (e.g. like my maths minor I can't really see any change between semester and trimester), others are (e.g. my Chem major legit feels like we are being crammed to learn and do everything fast with not much revision time, since there's so many contact hours). So best try to talk to someone specifically in your degree as some degrees maybe its beneficial, others not as much
Hmmm I see ok, thank you for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)