Urgent!! Frontline assessment!! [Mindmap] (1 Viewer)

HSC
"Design a mindmap that visually represents the different story strands and themes in this episode. You will need to focus on the concept of "Telling the truth" and the television techniques used to construct the truth."

We were supposed to do this assessment task on the episode "add sex and stir" but we ended up doing this completely different episode, "desert angels"...long story...

However, this episode is not in the syllabus and I did not get it, as the sound was so crap...I couldn't hear anything, and I couldn't find any detailed summary of this episode.

So please, if any of you guys have watched this episode, tell me what it is about, and what are you supposed to do in a ''mindmap''?

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
related material.. getting you to see the links and apply them in ur essays?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
you shouldnt be doing an assessment on desert angels as it isnt a hsc prescribed text..
we watched it as an introduction to frontline.. isnt it the one where the chick goes missing in the desert and mike gives a eulogy at her memorial then they find her alive.. then they dont want to have to bid for her story so they take a twist on it (desert angel or desert devil) and then all the other networks drop out so they end up doing the story on her and shes like stuttering so it ends up sucking..
a mind map is where u put something central in the middle like the word frontline.. then u do an arrow out which says themes then further arrows out to show all the themes.. then u could do another arrow from the main word frontline and have techniques or something
but u should check cuz i dont think they can assess you on a text which isnt in the syllabus..

clerisy

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
i dont think they can assess you on a text which isnt in the syllabus..
I'm sure you can't. That's so wrong-- and a horrific waste of time anyway, if you can't actually USE your newly-obtained knowledge in your HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)