Urgent Help Units of Study USYD (1 Viewer)

manuela esp

HSC
N/A
Hi all, im a foreign student tyring to finish enrolment at the USYD, I cant enrol because I don't have the prerequisites this is very confusing I'm doing bachelor of arts major in agricultural economics and international relations. enrolment is due sometime tomorrow I'm not sure when I cant ring the university and Im very busy looking after my grandmother in hospital pls someone help.

HSC
If it's not too late try calling 1800 793 864 to get student support. However, the prerequisites are usually recommended, which means if you haven't done the prerequisite you can take a bridging course to fill your knowledge gaps or, if you're comfortable, you can just go with the flow and do the unit you want regardless of prerequisites. I'm not 100% sure so take what I say with a grain of salt, BUT, I think the only prerequisites for most Arts majors is English competence (maybe in your case economics, not sure).

It's best to enrol and ignore prerequisites so you don't lose your university offer. Once you're enrolled you can try to sort out units, which you have until 31st of March to modify.

All the best.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Hi all, im a foreign student tyring to finish enrolment at the USYD, I cant enrol because I don't have the prerequisites this is very confusing I'm doing bachelor of arts major in agricultural economics and international relations. enrolment is due sometime tomorrow I'm not sure when I cant ring the university and Im very busy looking after my grandmother in hospital pls someone help.
are you a first year student? the only prerequisites I can think of for first years are HSC subjects but you can still enrol into units without the assumed HSC/equivalent background

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)